J. Hayden Harms is a corporate associate in the Houston office of McGuireWoods. His practice focuses on advising private companies on a broad range of transactional matters involving energy-related projects, commercial contracts, and business acquisitions.
Hayden also frequently counsels clients on an on-going basis in connection with general corporate matters. Prior to joining the firm, Hayden worked for a boutique law firm in Houston, Texas where he represented clients in all phases of the business life-cycle and real estate transactions.
- Representation of a client in private equity investment involving oil and gas well workovers in McMullen and Gonzales Counties, Texas.
- Representation of a venture capital firm in a private equity investment in a pump down company based in Midland, Texas.
- Representation of a venture capital firm in a private equity investment in a contract meter certifier and provider in Texas and New Mexico.
- Representation of a venture capital firm in a private equity investment in an Oklahoma-based entrant frac sand producer.
- The University of Texas School of Law, JD, Annotations and Notes Editor, Texas Review of Entertainment and Sports Law, 2014
- The Ohio State University, BSBA, Business Administration in Business Finance, minor in Economics, cum laude, 2010
Admissions : Texas
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
Rate : $$$