J. Michael Prascik focuses his practice on commercial litigation. He has experience litigating in the areas of family law, public benefits law, private and public housing law, and individual civil rights.
He has also managed complex products liability litigation involving occupational and environmental chemical exposure in multiple jurisdictions across the country, during which he handled written discovery, electronic discovery, depositions, document review, and trial preparation.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2002)
- West Virginia University (B.A., cum laude, 1999)
Bar Admissions : West Virginia
Court Admissions :
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Ohio County Bar Association
- Best Friends Animal Society
- West Virginia University Alumni Association
Rate : $$$