J. Morgan Foster is an associate in the Jacksonville office of Shutts & Bowen, where she is part of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Morgan obtained her law degree from the Florida State University College of Law. She worked as a law clerk during her time in school, and participated in an externship with two Circuit Judges at the Second Judicial Circuit of Florida in Tallahassee.
Morgan also participated as a Pupil member of the Chester Bedell American Inn of Court from 2014-2015.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Junior League of Jacksonville
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Book Award, Florida Dissolution of Marriage
- Member, Student Bar Association
- Student Member, Tallahassee Bar Association
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2012
- Vice President, Communications, Delta Gamma Sorority
- Captain, Dance Marathon at the University of Florida
- Member, Golden Key International Honour Society
Rate : $$$