J. Nicole Knox is an associate in Alston & Bird’s Finance Group, representing investment banks and other financial institutions in various commercial real estate finance matters. Specifically, she focuses on the purchase and sale of residential, commercial, and multifamily mortgage loans; single-family rental properties; and the structuring and negotiating of warehouse lines and mezzanine loans.
Before joining the firm, Nicole represented lenders in various secured financings, including asset-based lending, equipment finance, and government guaranteed loans. Nicole received her J.D. from Northeastern University School of Law, where she was an advocate for small businesses through the Community Business Clinic and a teaching assistant for the first-year Legal Writing course.
- New York
- New Jersey.
- Northeastern University (J.D., 2012)
- Clark Atlanta University (M.B.A., 2004)
- University of Wisconsin – Parkside (B.S., 2002)
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$