J. Randal Tomblin works at Elder Law Associates PLLC.
- BS, Chemistry, Texas State University
- Graduate Studies, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University (Kingsville)
- Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.), South Texas College of Law and Southern Methodist University (1981)
- Licensed in Tennessee and Texas
- Special Problems/Research Chemist, Production Engineer, Operations Manager, West Coast Plant Manager, Operations Manager, Manager, Capital Projects and Production Planning, Director, Product Development, Celanese Chemical, Celanese Coatings and Celanese Fibers Companies
- Vice President Manufacturing, Vertac Chemical Company, New Mexico Potash
- President/CEO, Cedar Chemical Corporation
- Chairman and CEO, Ezakmagyurosagi Vegimuvek, Europe (Hungary)
- President, Tomblin Homes LLC
- Board of Directors, Chairman Wesley Housing Corporation
- Board of Directors, Wesley Senior Ministries Foundation
- Board of Trustees, Germantown United Methodist Church
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney J. Randal Tomblin & Elder Law Associates PLLC can handle?
Elder Law Associates PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Wills, Trusts, Social Security, Real Estate, Probate, Elder Law, Power of Attorney. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Elder Law Associates PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Elder Law Associates PLLC?
J. Randal Tomblin lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are J. Randal Tomblin reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on J. Randal Tomblin lawyer profile listing.