J.D. Ressetar is a 1996 graduate of Texas Christian University and a 2009 graduate of Baylor University School of Law. He has broad experience representing individuals in litigation and arbitration matters. J.D. has successfully prosecuted hundreds of claims involving serious personal injury, wrongful death and product liability.
J.D. is a member of the McLennan County and American Bar Associations and the State Bar of Texas. He joined the firm in 2009 and was named a partner in 2014.
Prior to law school, J.D. worked as an investment analyst in New York City, where he earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. Due to working in the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, he moved from New York City to Denver to join an insurance consulting firm.
Mr. Ressetar and his wife, Chelsa, married in 2004 and have three daughters.
- Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, J.D.
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- McLennan County Bar Association
Rate : $$$