J. Rodman Steele practices in all areas of intellectual property law, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets and copyright law. Mr. Steele has extensive trademark experience as well as extensive patent experience, particularly in the mechanical arts.
He represents clients from a wide variety of industries, including food product companies, technology companies and universities. He is board certified in intellectual property law by the Florida Bar.
- The George Washington University Law School, LL.M., Patent Law and Trade Regulation, 1971
- The Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 1966
- University of Delaware, B.S., Civil Engineering, 1963
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Akerman Senterfitt, -Intellectual Property Section Leader and Office Managing Partner
- Quarles & Brady, – Managing Partner, West Palm Beach Office
- Steele Gould & Fried, – Cofounding Partner
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, – Board Certified in Intellectual Property Law
- American Intellectual Property Association
- International Association for the Protection of Industrial Property
- International Federation of Industrial Property Attorneys
- Licensing Executives Society
Rate : $$$$