J. Scott Galloway is of counsel and focuses his practice on ERISA, employee benefits, executive compensation, fiduciary, and investment law. He has substantial experience with respect to investment of pension and retirement assets.
Scott advises large and small employers with respect to the tax, Title I, Title IV, labor, ADEA and securities law issues involving pension, profit-sharing, 401(k), stock bonus, stock option, deferred compensation, and medical and other welfare benefit plans, as well as executive compensation planning.
Scott has substantial experience advising tax-exempt entities, including credit unions, tribal governments and hospitals with respect to the unique issues presented by such organizations’ tax-qualified plans and executive compensation and severance arrangements.
Scott also has an interest in legal issues affecting recording artists and the music industry, and advises recording artists, labels, and public relations firms with respect to contractual and development matters.
- LL.M., Taxation, New York University, 1979
- J.D., University of Toledo, 1978
- A.B., University of Notre Dame, 1974
- Washington, 1996
- Illinois, 1982
- Ohio, 1978
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Of Counsel, 2003-Present
- Member, 1996-2002
- Of Counsel, 1995-1996
- Johnson & Gibbs, P.C., Shareholder, 1988-1995
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Associate Counsel, Corporate Affairs, 1985-1989
- Seyfarth, Shaw, Fairweather & Geraldson, Associate, 1982-1984
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
- American Bar Association
- East King County Soccer Referees Association
Rate : $$$$