Stephen Peek concentrates his practice on commercial and business litigation. He is ranked Band One in Commercial Litigation by Chambers USA, and is not afraid of the courtroom – representing clients in more than 40 jury trials.
Stephen uses the experience gained in nearly 45 years of practice to guide public and private companies of all kinds through the intricacies of high-profile lawsuits – from shareholder derivative suits to wrongful termination claims.
Stephen’s clients include national, regional, and local companies – including hotel-casinos; gaming manufacturers; developers and contractors; and financial institutions.
- Georgetown University Law School, J.D., 1972
- University of Nevada, B.A., 1968
Bar Admissions : Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of Nevada
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- Washoe County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Business Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$