J. Thomas Francis Jr. engages in a broad public finance practice, serving as bond counsel in education, housing, general governmental, non-profit and private activity financings for entities such as boards of education, housing authorities, municipalities, counties, water authorities, the State of Alabama and related public corporations, Section 501(c)(3) organizations, and industrial development boards.
Tom also serves as counsel to banks and underwriters in connection with public and private finance transactions.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1984, Journal of Law and Politics
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A., 1978, Phi Beta Kappa
- American College of Bond Counsel, Fellow
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Board of Directors and Mentor
- Canterbury United Methodist Church
Rate : $$$