Jay Alberstadt is a senior partner with MacDonald Illig. He concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate, commercial and economic development ,and conventional and tax-exempt financing.
He provides legal services to individuals, business entities, lending institutions, municipal authorities and development agencies. Mr. Alberstadt handles matters ranging from residential real estate transactions to detailed title and development issues.
He also provides representation in commercial financings and tax-exempt municipal, industrial development and 501(c)(3) bond issues. He is co-chair of the Firm’s real estate practice group and chair of the firm’s marketing committee.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University – Carlisle, Pennsylvania, 1979
- B.A., Gannon University – Erie, Pennsylvania, 1976
Memberships & Associations:
- Erie County Bar Association, President 2010
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Director, Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network
- Director and Past President, Northwestern Legal Services
- Director and Past President, Catholic Charities Counseling and Adoption Services, Inc.
Rate : $$$