Jack Bodner is a partner in the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions group. He has more than 20 years of experience in advising acquirors, targets, investors, boards of directors, special committees, and investment banks in domestic and cross-border negotiated and unsolicited mergers and acquisitions transactions.
Mr. Bodner’s practice also includes counseling clients on corporate and governance related matters, including compliance and disclosure issues, shareholder rights plans and proxy contests, and other defense and takeover measures. Mr. Bodner received his J.D. from New York University School of Law and his B.A., magna cum laude, from New York University.
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- New York University, B.A.
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Astellas Pharma in its $384 million acquisition of Ocata Therapeutics (Nasdaq: OCAT), a biotechnology company specializing in the development of stem cell-based treatments in regenerative medicine.
- Oplink Communications, a publicly listed manufacturer and seller of optical components, in its $445 million sale to Koch Industries.
- Famy Care Limited in the $750 million sale of its women’s health business to Mylan Laboratories Limited.
- Lightbridge Communications, one-of-the world’s largest independent global providers of network engineering services to the telecommunications industry, in its $240 million sale to Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Gannett Broadcasting in its formation and broadcasting of the Justice Network, a digital multicast channel devoted to law enforcement-related programming.
- Asuragen, Inc. in the sale of its miRInform® Thyroid and Pancreas test assets to Interpace Diagnostics, a subsidiary of PDI, Inc.
- Financial advisor to Durata Therapeutics in its $675 million acquisition by Actavis.
Rate : $$$$