Jack Morgan is member of Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan PLLC. He practices Insurance, General Practice, and Litigation. Mr. Jack Morgan is a trial attorney, having tried more than 200 civil and criminal cases in state and federal courts and before administrative tribunals.
Although Mr. Morgan has substantial trial experience in a variety of matters, his practice is primarily focused on matters involving construction defects, commercial litigation and liability litigation.
His clients in construction defect matters are developers, associations, general contractors, subcontractors, and architectural and engineering firms. He represents companies, officers, shareholders and owners of companies in their commercial litigation issues. Finally, his liability litigation clients include persons and companies accused of negligence and other torts.
Mr. Morgan also represents companies in OSHA compliance litigation as well as in other federal regulatory litigation. He has tried OSHA administrative actions in federal jurisdictions throughout the country and has lectured extensively on the subject. Mr. Morgan also has substantial experience with insurance coverage matters on behalf of insurers and policy holders.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, J.D. – 1997
- Valdosta State University, Valdosta, Georgia, B.S. – 1993
- Florida, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1997
- Georgia, 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Caloosa Inns of Court, Member
- Lee County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Litigation and Tort Trial Sections, Member
Rate : $$$