Jack Hart is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in its Boston office. His practice focuses on government relations at the state and federal level, business strategy, real estate development, public policy, administrative law, and sports law.
Mr. Hart is expanding the government relations practice in Massachusetts while complementing the Firm’s advocacy practice on the federal level. Through his relationships at all levels of government and his background in economic development issues, Mr. Hart is equipped to advocate on behalf of clients to develop and implement successful business strategies.
- New England School of Law, JD
- Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, MPA
Admissions : Massachusetts
Previous Professional Experience:
- Assistant Majority Leader in the Massachusetts State Senate, serving sixteen years in the House and Senate
- the 2008 Massachusetts Life Sciences Bill signed into law by Governor Deval Patrick, which assists Massachusetts in solidifying its position as a leader in the life sciences field
- Assisted with obtaining capital funding for state of the art research facilities at the University of Massachusetts at Boston
- Partnered with Boston Mayor Thomas Menino in the creation of the development plan for the South Boston Waterfront and the bustling new ‘Innovation District’
- Chair, Boston’s Downtown Waterfront District Municipal Harbor Plan
- Board Member, Laboure Center
- Board Member, Massachusetts Convention Center Authority
- Board Advisor, Boston Irish Business Association
Rate : $$$$