Mr. Jack S. Kannry is an attorney and licensed professional engineer with more than 35 years of construction industry experience.
He concentrates in construction and environmental law and litigation, representing owners, contractors, construction managers, engineers, architects and governmental authorities in public and private sector matters in New York, and in other regional and national jurisdictions.
His practice encompasses construction and environmental claims prosecution and defense through trial, arbitration, mediation, administrative boards and appeals; architect and engineer liability suits; contracts development and negotiations; and business counseling during the planning, design, funding, bidding and construction phases of heavy and building projects.
- American Bar Association (Sections of Litigation and Public Contract Law, Forum on the Construction Industry)
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association (Committee on Construction Law)
- American Arbitration Association (New York Region Construction Roster of Neutrals)
- City of New York Procurement Policy Board Advisory Council
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- New York State Society of Professional Engineers
- The Municipal Engineers of the City of New York
- Associated General Contractors of New York State (Legal Advisory Council, Task Force on New York State Department of Transportation, Section 100 Contract Revisions)
- General Contractors Association (Law and Legislation Committee)
- General Building Contractors (Task Force on NYC Department of Buildings Crane and Construction Site Safety)
- New York Building Congress (Coalition Against Construction Delays)
- City College of New York, School of Technology, B.C.E.
- New York University, College of Engineering, M.I.E.
- New York University, College of Engineering, M.C.E.
- Fordham University, School of Law, J.D.
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd and 4th Circuits
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Licensed and Registered Professional Engineer, New York State.
Rate : $$$