Mr. Jack L. Platt is a Brevard County native and enjoys spending time with his wife and three children and giving back to the community he was raised in. Mr. Platt is often asked to MC and speaks at various charities the firm sponsors.
Throughout his more than twenty-two years as a licensed attorney Mr. Platt has mastered the art of defending his clients in the area of criminal law and representing his clients in personal injury matters.
Mr. Platt examines each case as what it is, a unique situation that has a significant impact on someone’s life. He takes cases seriously and vows to provide the highest level of dedication to your case. Mr. Platt will use his vast experience and passion for the law to provide his clients with the justice they deserve.
- Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1995
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, Juris Doctorate – 1993
- University of Central Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Justice Association, 1994 – Present
- Florida Association Criminal Defense Lawyers
Rate : $$$$