Jack Starcher focuses his practice on complex litigation matters, with a particular focus on appellate and Supreme Court litigation. Mr. Starcher joined the firm after serving as Bristow Fellow in the Office of the Solicitor General at the US Department of Justice.
Prior to serving as a Bristow Fellow, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Jesse Furman of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York and the Honorable Sri Srinivasan of the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit.
While attending law school, Mr. Starcher was a summer associate at another Washington DC law firm and an intern for the Honorable Joseph Goodwin of the US District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia. Prior to pursuing a career in law, he worked as a math teacher with Teach For America.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2014
- MEd, Arizona State University, 2011
- BBA, College of William and Mary, 2009
ADMISSIONS : District of Columbia, New York.
- The Hon. Jesse M. Furman, US District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2015 – 2016
- The Hon. Sri Srinivasan, US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit, 2014 – 2015.
Rate : $$$$