Jackson Wicker is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Raleigh office. His practice focuses on business litigation.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, JD (2012)
- North Carolina State University, BA, Economics (2008)
Admissions : North Carolina
Previous Professional Experience:
- Intern, North Carolina Commissioner of Banks (2011)
- Intern, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP (2010)
- Office of the North Carolina State Treasurer (2008 – 2009)
- Intern, North Carolina State Treasurer, Investment Division (2007)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Jackson Wicker & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, Bankruptcy, Product Liability, Premises Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Jackson Wicker lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jackson Wicker reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jackson Wicker lawyer profile listing.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
The Orlow Firm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp