Ms. Jaclyn E. Howe graduated Hofstra University School of Law with her Juris Doctor in 2010 with concentrations in Civil Litigation and Criminal Law and Procedure. As an attorney, Ms. Howe specializes in Personal Injury litigation as well as Probate and Estate Administration.
Ms. Howe also handles social security hearings and appeals advocating for clients who are in need of obtaining disability benefits.
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice (B.S. Legal Studies, 1998)
- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D. 2010)
- New York State Bar
- Eastern District of the State of New York
- Southern District of the State of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Richmond County Bar Association
- The Women’s Bar Association of The State of New York–The Staten Island Women’s Bar Association Chapter
Rate : $$$