Jaclyn A. Machometa is an associate in Venable’s Baltimore office who focuses her practice on healthcare law. She is well versed in provider contracting, corporate entity creation and structuring, corporate governance, healthcare business transactions, and general health law matters, including the Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, HIPAA, EMTALA, and other federal and state laws that govern the healthcare industry.
Prior to joining Venable, Jaclyn served as in-house counsel to a large health system, where she provided legal advice on a broad array of regulatory and compliance matters. She also managed business transactions and drafted and negotiated a variety of complex contracts and other legal documents for the system.
Jaclyn graduated with honors, with a concentration in health law, from the University of Maryland School of Law.
- J.D.cum laudeUniversity of Maryland School of Law2015
- B.A.magna cum laudeDePaul University2011
Bar Admissions : Maryland
Professional Memberships :
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Maryland State Bar Association, Health Law Section
Rate : $$$