Jackie C. Staple is a labor & employment lawyer who represents employers in employment litigation matters involving allegations of sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, whistleblower allegations, breach of employee covenants, misappropriation of trade secrets, and breach of employment contract.
She has extensive experience with relevant statutes and laws, including Title VII, FLSA, ADA/ADAAA, ADEA, FMLA, and state-specific employment laws. Jackie also counsels employers on a variety of personnel matters, including termination and discipline decisions, discrimination and harassment issues, disability accommodation, leaves of absence, wage and hour issues, employee privacy, vacation and PTO policies, and paid sick time policies.
Additionally, she reviews employee handbooks and workplace policies for compliance, prepares and conducts trainings on employment issues for managers in both union and non-union workplaces and defends employers in charges before the EEOC, OSHA, and similar state agencies.
- J.D., summa cum laude, Cleveland Marshall College of Law, 2013
- M.A., Art Education, Case Western Reserve University, 2008
- B.S., Art Education, cum laude, Case Western Reserve University, 2007
Admissions : Ohio
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Rate : $$$