Jacob Fischer is an associate in the Denver office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP where he practices in commercial and business litigation, with an emphasis on franchise and distribution litigation, handling matters before state and federal courts and agencies such as the establishment, termination, and relocation of dealers and franchisees for some of the world’s largest automobile and light, medium, and heavy-duty truck manufacturers and distributors.
Mr. Fischer also handles the defense of personal injury and employment matters as well. He is a member of the Business and Distribution Litigation Team.
- Northwestern University School of Law, JD, cum laude (2011)
- Bucknell University, BA, Classics (2005)
- New York
Previous Professional Experience:
- Represented clients in federal and state civil rights litigation as a law student working at a legal clinic in Chicago (2009-2011)
- Legal Intern, MacArthur Justice Center, Chicago (2009-2011)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Robert Dow of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2010)
- Summer Intern, Chicago law firm (2010)
Rate : $$$