Mr. Jacob Oslick is counsel in the New York office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP, and a member of the Labor & Employment Department. As an experienced labor and employment litigator, Mr. Oslick has served as counsel of record in over 120 litigations, arbitrations, and administrative matters.
He appears regularly before the federal, state, and commonwealth courts of New York and Pennsylvania. He also frequently handles arbitrations and administrative matters. Mr. Oslick’s practice focuses on representing employers in discrimination, wage & hour, restrictive covenant, executive compensation, and traditional labor matters.
In addition to his overall level of client service, Mr. Oslick takes pride in uncovering creative solutions to thorny issues. In addition to litigation, Mr. Oslick also provides counseling to clients on matters of federal, New York, and Pennsylvania law.
This includes fielding employer questions, revising employee handbooks, and drafting agreements (including employment, compensation, and restrictive covenant agreements). Mr. Oslick previously served as a law clerk to the Hon. Joanna Seybert, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of New York (2009-2011), and the Hon. Harry Leinenweber, United States District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois (2003-2004).
While clerking for Judge Seybert, Mr. Oslick guest lectured to classes at Touro Law School. Additionally, as a pro bono Special Assistant District Attorney, Mr. Oslick has successfully litigated three criminal appeals.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law (2003)
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCoy Law and Economics Scholar
- B.A., University of Michigan (2000)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Southern and Northern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Rate : $$$$