Jacquelin R. Lewis (Jackie) is an associate in Bricker & Eckler’s Public Finance group and practices in the areas of public finance and public law, emphasizing school and local government law.
She assists with and advises on the documentation and issuance of general obligation and revenue bond transactions for municipalities, school districts, and other political subdivisions; and provides general counsel guidance to political subdivisions with respect to various issues of public law.
Jackie is the former Director of Public Affairs for the Ohio Association of Community Colleges. She has also served as a legislative aide in both chambers of the Ohio General Assembly and as legislative liaison to former Ohio Treasurer of State and former Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- The Ohio State University John Glenn School of Public Affairs (M.A., 2014)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., International Relations and French)
Bar Admissions & Activities : Member, Columbus Bar Association
Professional & Community Activities:
- Twin Rivers – OH – Chapter of The Links, Incorporated
- Board Member and Marketing and Fundraising Co-Chair, Kids Care Elementary
- Member, Bricker & Eckler Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Board Member and Fundraising Co-Chair, John Mercer Langston Bar Association
- Former volunteer, Dress For Success Columbus
Rate : $$$