Jacqueline M. Carolan concentrates her practice on complex litigation. She has significant experience in product liability and mass tort litigation and has represented clients in a variety of sectors, including asbestos, nursing homes, health care and drug products.
Jackie also regularly represents hospitals, health care agencies and other corporate clients. Jackie has been involved in a number of multidistrict litigations in courts across Pennsylvania including Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Jackie routinely counsels clients on litigation strategy that will best manage costs and liabilities. With significant experience as a critical care nurse, Jackie also handles matters related to prescriptive authority for nurses and physicians and represents clients in cases related to drug and product liability as well.
Jackie was a head nurse in Critical Care at Hahnemann University, working with intensive care and trauma patients. Jackie frequently writes on issues concerning professional liability and litigation and lectures to health care organizations around the country.
Currently, she serves on the board of the Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program, a legal services agency providing representation to low-income individuals.
- Temple University School of Law(J.D., 1988)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.S., 1981)
- Philadelphia General Hospital(Diploma in Nursing, 1975)
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Temple Inn of Court (Master)
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania, New Jersey
Rate : $$$$