Jacqueline Diaz is an associate in the Firm’s Banking & Finance group in the New York office. Her practice focuses on advising borrowers, leading private equity sponsors, banks and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including first and second lien credit facilities, asset-based loans, investment grade lending, middle market and large cap financings, cross-border and domestic acquisition financings and working capital facilities. Recent Representations:
- Goldman Sachs and another major financial institution as joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners, in a $13.7 billion committed unsecured bridge facility to finance Amazon’s acquisition of Whole Foods Market.
- American Securities in $360 million senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of Henry Company LLC.
- Goldman Sachs in a $4.2 billion committed bridge facility to finance the pending cash and stock acquisition by Lam Research Corporation of KLA-Tencor Corporation
- EMI Music Publishing (a portfolio company owned jointly by, among others, Mubadala Development Company, PJSC and Sony Corporation of America) in a $1.2 billion refinancing of its existing senior secured indebtedness
- OMERS Private Equity in $1.05 billion secured, multicurrency credit facilities to finance acquisition of Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- Chassix, Inc. in its $250 million superpriority secured debtor-in-possession credit facilities in connection with its voluntary entrance into chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and its $250 million credit facilities in connection with its exit from chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- The Jordan Company in $152.5 million first and $37.5 million second lien credit facilities to finance acquisition of DiversiTech Corporation
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in first lien and second lien senior secured credit facilities to finance acquisition of PetVet Care Centers, LLC
Ms. Diaz also counsels pro bono clients on not-for-profit corporation law and general corporate governance and has worked on asylum and other immigration matters.
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2010)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
- New Jersey State
- New York State
Rate : $$$