Jacqueline Howe is a partner in the Ft. Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Jacqueline has almost 20 years of experience as a commercial litigator representing national and local companies in a variety of business disputes.
She’s represented clients in complex commercial and civil matters including contract, partnership, franchise, employment, insurance defense and real estate related disputes. Jacqueline has briefed appeals in the State of Florida and has tried matters in alternate dispute resolution forums, including the American Arbitration Association.
She’s also a Florida Supreme Court certified circuit civil mediator and Broward County certified arbitrator. Jacqueline has served as adjunct professor at Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center and currently serves as the Chair of the YMCA of South Florida.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- YMCA of South Florida
- Chair, 2017 – Present
- Vice-Chair, 2015-2017
- United Way of Broward County
- Member, Women’s Leadership Council, 2014-present
- Mayors Gala Committee, 2014-2015
- March of Dimes
- Signature Chef Auction Committee, 2015
- Member, Business Brokers of Florida, 2013-present
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- Rutgers University, B.A., 1990
Rate : $$$