Jacqueline T. Menk’s complex commercial litigation practice focuses on assisting clients in the healthcare, media and sports industries. She has experience in all stages of litigation, from initial strategy and discovery through mediation and trial. Efficient and analytical, Jackie strives to develop pragmatic solutions that are tailored to her clients’ overall business needs.
- Advised media outlets regarding news gathering and broadcasting standards.
- Prosecuted claims for major nonprofit hospital system against health insurance company for systemic failure to pay patient care charges.
- Represented a Major League Baseball team in a suit against corporate sponsor related to breach of multiyear license and sponsorship agreement.
- Represented a large hospital system in a suit regarding interpretation of Medicare regulations.
- Represented a major nonprofit hospital in successfully appealing an ad valorem tax assessment.
- Advised a professional sports organization regarding a physical altercation between spectators in the organization’s stadium.
- Represented loan servicer in litigation related to alleged improper servicing, wrongful foreclosure and violations of federal consumer protection statutes.
- Atlanta Humane Society (2018 to present)
- Athens Peer Court (2014 to 2016)
- Community Health Law Partnership (2015 to 2016)
- Food Bank of Northeast Georgia (2014 to 2015)
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 2017, cum laude; Georgia Law Review, Editorial Board (2015 to 2016), Managing Board: Notes Editor (2016 to 2017)
- B.A., University of Georgia, 2013
Admissions : U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia.
Rate : $$$$