Jacqueline Kaufman represents developers, individuals and corporate entities in real property and land use matters. She regularly appears before municipal commissions and agencies in Fairfield and New Haven counties on a wide range of applications, including zone changes, subdivisions, site plans, special permits, variances, inland wetland and coastal area permits.
Jacqueline also represents individuals in residential real estate transactions and prepares zoning analyses related to potential developments and property acquisitions. Jacqueline also files and defends administrative appeals in the Connecticut Superior Court.
Prior to joining Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey as a partner, Jacqueline was a partner with Sandak Hennessey & Greco LLP with whom she had practiced since 2003.
- Connecticut Bar Association, Planning and Zoning Section Secretary
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Co-Chair Planning & Zoning Committee
- Real Estate Finance Association
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut, Fairfield County Chapter, Board of Directors
- Stepping Stones Museum, Norwalk, CT; Board of Directors
- Stamford Chamber of Commerce, Development Committee
- Darien Chamber of Commerce
- New Canaan Chamber of Commerce
- Norwalk Chamber of Commerce
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of CT, Co-Chair, Dinner of Champions
- Colin’s Kids, Inc., Golf Outing Committee
- Executive Women’s Golf Association
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., 2000
- New York Law School, J.D., 2003
Rate : $$$$