Jacqueline Swigler represents clients in general corporate and business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, public and private offerings of equity and debt, corporate finance, federal and state securities law compliance and general corporate governance matters.
Her experience includes work for companies in a wide variety of industries, including technology, renewable energy, financial services, insurance, wine, real estate, and cannabis, as well as representation of individuals and institutions investing in various industries.
Jacqueline regularly advises clients on general corporate issues and assists clients in the negotiation and drafting of a variety of corporate and unincorporated entity agreements. She has also represented underwriters and issuers in public offerings of securities.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2010)
- University of Florida (M.A., 2007)
- University of Florida (B.S., 2006)
- Senior Associate, Farella Braun + Martel LLP, San Francisco (2013-2016)
- Associate, Davis Polk & Wardwell, Menlo Park, CA (2011-2013)
- Associate, Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York (2010-2011)
- Summer Associate, Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York (2009)
- Law Clerk, Office of International Claims and Investment Disputes, Bureau of the Legal Advisor, U.S. Department of State, Washington (Summer 2008)
Rate : $$$$