Jacqui Fiske Lazo’s practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate development and governmental representations. Jacqui is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and Connecticut. She also serves as co-chair for strategic development and co-office head for the firm’s Washington, D.C. office.
Representative transactions on which Jacqui has worked include:
- Representation of the Sports and Exhibition Authority of Pittsburgh and Allegheny County in its negotiations with the Pittsburgh Penguins with respect to the leasing and development of Pittsburgh’s new multipurpose arena.
- Representation of a major national apartment developer in the acquisition, development and financing of several apartment buildings, including the first residential apartment complex in downtown Pittsburgh.
- Representation of the developer in the acquisition, development and financing of a complex urban planned community that was built in Pittsburgh upon a slag heap.
- Representation of developers in the acquisition and financing of several residential developments, including the formation of homeowners associations and common interest ownership documentation.
Jacqui has also handled the purchase and financing of a variety of properties, including office buildings, throughout the United States; the disposition of many properties, including industrial parks; and the negotiation of many leases for office space.
- University of Connecticut, J.D., 1978, cum laude
- Goucher College, B.A., 1973, with high honors, Phi Beta Kappa
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- Solicitor, Pittsburgh Public Parking Authority
- Past President, Real Property Section, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
Rate : $$$