Jae Francis Law Center provides immigration law services nationwide and has offices in Chicago, Illinois, Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Madison, Wisconsin. We provide exceptional legal representation through top-notch research, meticulous documentation, and courteous client consultation.
We are devoted to ease family separations and assist family unity and happiness, specialize in K-1 fiancé(e) visas, green cards through marriage, and 601/ 601A waiver green card services.
Attorney Francis has been teaching U.S. History at the University of Wisconsin, since he completed Ph.D. in History from New York University in 2000. He has written a U.S. history textbook, several textbook articles, and journal articles and lectured on legal topics relating to U.S. Immigration History.
His experience and background as researcher and professor have well prepared him to help professors, researchers, medical doctors, artists, and executives promptly obtain green cards through successful applications of EB1/ NIW/ Physician NIW.
Dr. Lee earned his J.D. in 2012 from University of Wisconsin, Ph.D. in 2000 from New York University, B.A. in 1994 from Korea University, and B.S. in 1993 from Iowa State University. He is admitted to the bars of the Western District of Wisconsin and State of Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin, 2012
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2012
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin, J.D.
- New York University, New York, New York, Ph.D. – 2000
- Korea University, Seoul, South Korea, B.A. – 1994
- Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, B.S. – 1993
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Immigration Project, National Lawyers Guild, Member, 2015 – Present
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- Dane County Bar Association, Member, 2012 – Present
- Korean American Bar Association of Chicago, Member, 2015 – Present
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Member, 2012 – Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2012 – Present
- Good Shepherd House, President and in-House Counsel, 2016 – Present
Rate : $$$