Jai Agrawal has counseled private equity sponsors in numerous complex domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and financings. Jai has also represented sponsors on the formation of tens of billions of dollars of private equity and leverage buyout funds as well as the formation of single-purpose investment vehicles.
Jai has extensive experience with structuring and devising internal fund management, compensation and succession planning arrangements as well as spinouts and spinoffs of institutional private equity groups.
Leveraged Buyouts and M&A Transactions:
- Advise leverage buyout fund clients in connection with leveraged buyouts and M&A transactions.
- Draft and negotiate acquisition and equity agreements.
- Advise private equity clients in connection with private equity investments.
- Represent portfolio companies in add-on acquisitions, dispositions, and general corporate matters.
- Advise private equity/venture capital clients in connection with formation of funds.
- Draft and negotiate partnership agreements and prepare offering memorandum.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- New York State Bar Association
Admissions & Qualifications:
- 1998, New York
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.1997
- Cornell University, B.A., 1994
Rate : $$$$