Jaime Welsh is an associate in the firm’s Product Liability and Torts Litigation Practice Group. Her practice focuses on the defense of product liability actions in state and federal courts, including multidistrict litigations.
Jaime has experience defending national and multinational companies in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and health care industries. While in law school, Jaime served as a legal extern for a major healthcare corporation and worked as a legal associate for the Connecticut Green Bank.
She was also a legal intern for the State of Connecticut Office of the Attorney General and the Center for Children’s Advocacy.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2015, with Honors
- University of Connecticut, B.A., 2011, cum laude
Rate : $$$