Jaime Austrich represents national commercial landlords in all facets of their business, from complex contract and land use disputes to evictions and collections. Clients find value in his trial experience and aptitude to see a trial through to the end, as well as his ability to identify the driving forces between two parties and find practical solutions outside the courtroom.
Jaime has extensive experience representing domestic and international corporations, including REITs and publicly traded companies, in complex commercial disputes and insurance claims. He also regularly represents fiduciaries and beneficiaries in significant trust and estate litigation.
- J.D., with honors, University of Florida, 1996
- B.A., Florida State University, 1992
Bar and Court Admissions:
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals Second Circuit
- United States District Court Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- United States Tax Court
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- The Florida Bar, Grievance Committee (Group 13E), Past Chair
- Federal Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- J. Clifford Cheatwood American Inn of Court, President (2018 – 2019)
Rate : $$$$