Jaime Hurley practices in the area of commercial real estate, particularly the acquisition, financing, development and sale of commercial, industrial, office, restaurant, apartment, retail properties and businesses.
In addition, Ms. Hurley handles general business and finance matters including representation of banking and lending institutions in financing transactions, drafting and negotiating of contracts, leases, and servitude agreements, acquiring and developing real estate and commercial business establishments, representing owners of multifamily apartment complexes, representing utilities, drafting and enforcing subdivision and condominium restrictions for highly regulated developments, entity formation and general counseling of both established and emerging businesses.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D., 2001; Order of the Coif; Law Review
- Louisiana State University, B.S., summa cum laude, in Finance, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- State Bar of Texas
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- Assisted with representation of franchisee of large restaurant chain with multimillion dollar loan refinance covering more than 100 fee owned and leased restaurant sites.
- Assisted with traditional neighborhood development restrictions for two Greater Baton Rouge area developments.
- Assisted with donation of property to State of Louisiana pursuant to a cooperative endeavor agreement.
- Representation of multiple clients in the acquisition, development, financing and operation of multifamily apartment complexes and condominiums throughout the southeast region.
- Representation of multiple developers in the acquisition, development and financing of large tracts of land for retail, commercial, agricultural, industrial, residential and mixed use developments.
- General counseling to franchisees of large restaurant chains, marketing cooperatives, developers and small and large business owners alike.
Rate : $$$