Jaime F. González-Suárez is member of McConnell Valdés LLC. His main areas of practice are commercial financing, real estate, data privacy, estate planning and administration, and general corporate matters.
Mr. González Suárez worked at McConnell Valdés as a Summer Associate in 2016 and 2015 and as a Student Law Clark in the firm’s Corporate and Real Estate & Finance Practice Groups during his second year of law school.
He is a Certified Public Accountant with prior work experience at Ernst & Young and Barclays Capital.
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- B.S., Boston College, 2012
- M.S., Boston College, 2013
- J.D., University of Puerto Rico Law School, 2017
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- Puerto Rico Society of Certified Public Accountants
Rate : $$$$