Jaime V. Raba is counsel in the eDiscovery and Information Governance practice group of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s San Francisco office. His legal practice is dedicated to information governance including eDiscovery litigation response, information security and information technology issues.
He draws on his technical background in advising clients on matters involving data analysis, privacy, forensics, legacy systems and technology risk management. He counsels clients on cost-effective eDiscovery in complex litigation proceedings on topics including preservation, litigation holds, collection, review, production and complex privilege issues.
An experienced litigator, Mr. Raba has represented clients in disputes involving intellectual property, software licensing, labor and employment, fraud, unfair competition, securities, RICO, bankruptcy, real estate and legislative intent. Before becoming an attorney, he worked as a systems analyst and systems administrator.
- J.D., University of California, Davis, King Hall School of Law (2003)
- Editor-in-Chief, U.C. Davis Journal of International Law and Policy
- M.T.S., University of Notre Dame, South Bend (2000)
- B.A., University of California – Riverside (1998)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Rate : $$$$