Jaime J. Wing represents clients as part of the firm’s Business Litigation group. As a former soldier and military intelligence officer, he brings persistence and clear focus to every matter.
During law school, Jaime served as managing director of the Maynard Pirsig Moot Court, coaching second-year students to become better advocates. He also worked as an extern to a federal judge in the District of Minnesota.
Outside of school, Jaime worked for two years as a certified student attorney in the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office, assisting felony and misdemeanor prosecutions through written memoranda and in-court appearances.
Jaime volunteers his time helping immigrants and veterans overcome their legal difficulties. He is an active participant of the Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans Legal Clinic, the Advocates for Human Rights, and the Center for New Americans.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., (2016)
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. (2008)
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Asian Pacific-American Bar Association
Rate : $$$