Jake Paul Minster is an Associate in Fragomen’s New York office, where he handles a diverse array of immigrant and nonimmigrant matters. He has experience advising clients on immigration case strategies and managing large, complex caseloads for multinational companies in various industries, including finance, architecture, engineering, video games, international grantmaking and research, and biotechnology.
Prior to his current role, Jake served as a Law Clerk in Fragomen’s New York office and as a Judicial Extern with the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District in Los Angeles, California. He has a Certificate of Advanced Study in Intercultural Negotiation and Mediation, as well as a Certificate in International and Comparative Law from Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany.
While in law school, Jake was a recipient of the CALI Excellence Award for the Highest Grade in Comparative Private Law.
Jake’s pro bono experience includes representing individuals seeking Special Immigrant Juvenile Status and asylum.
- Assisted scientists, artists, engineers, and business professionals with obtaining O-1 and EB-1 extraordinary ability visas based on demonstrated expertise and prominence within their fields.
- Responded to Requests for Evidence for various types of visas, including H-1B specialty occupation, L-1B specialized knowledge and L-1/I-140 multinational manager petitions.
- Conducted legal research for a variety of nuanced immigration matters.
- Tulane University Law School | J.D., 2018
- Western Michigan University | B.A., 2014
Bar Admissions: New York
Rate : $$$$