Mr. Jake Schickel’s decorated career could be considered the benchmark for success in the legal community. In addition to multiple professional leadership positions, he has been highly active in supporting legal professionalism and the cause of justice.
He has been named a Florida Super Lawyer every year since the program’s inception and was honored by The Florida Bar in 2006 with the Justice Harry Lee Anstead Board-Certified Lawyer of the Year. In 2017, the E. Robert Williams American Inn of Court even named their chapter’s professionalism award in his honor.
Mr. Jake Schickel’s passion for justice is matched only by his long-term commitment to his community. He has served the Jacksonville community on several executive, strategic, economic and planning committees, including leadership positions with nonprofit and civic organizations.
Prior to becoming a founding partner of Coker Law, Mr. Jake Schickel worked as an Assistant State Attorney and Chief Assistant Attorney for the 4th Judicial Circuit.
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts (1970)
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor (1972)
- All Courts of the State of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeal, 11th Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
Professional Activities And Affiliations:
- American Bar Association
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Civil Trial Specialist
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Adjunct Professor, Florida Coastal School of Law
- American Board of Trial Advocacy (ABOTA)
- E. Robert Williams Inn of Court
Rate : $$$