Jamel A.R. Greer focuses his practice on representing clients in the higher education and collegiate athletics sector. His experience includes representing schools and universities in procuring state licenses, as well as conducting training for board members on FOIA, Open Meetings Act, and general board governance.
In addition, Jamel routinely counsels teachers and coaches in matters involving discrimination, harassment, hazing, and student privacy, including the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
He also handles various investigations involving alleged mistreatment of student-athletes, Title IX discrimination claims, and NCAA investigations involving potential violations by student athletes.
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2014, Public Interest Certificate, Advocacy Certificate
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, Political Science, African American Studies, 2009
Bar Admissions : Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association, Education Committee
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law’s Leadership Circle, Chair, 2017-present
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Frederick Douglass Moot Court Coach, 2014 – present
- Cook County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$