James Glenn is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP who practices in the areas of toxic tort litigation, business litigation, and pharmaceutical and medical device litigation. Mr. Glenn’s practice focuses on representing equipment manufacturers in complex product liability cases filed in both state and federal court.
Mr. Glenn also focuses his practice on electronic discovery consulting and has coordinated numerous document review projects for Nelson Mullins Encompass, the Firm’s eDiscovery & Information Governance division.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (2008)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, English (2004)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Has handled hundreds of cases in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and other southeastern states
- Has handled appeals in the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Third and Fourth Circuits
- Experience includes handling matters in product liability, toxic tort, insurance, contract disputes, class actions, punitive damages, jurisdictional issues, appeals, and bankruptcy
- Through his role with Encompass, Mr. Glenn has coordinated large-scale, cost-effective document reviews in multi-million dollar litigation spanning millions of pages of data
Previous Professional Experience:
- Negotiated contracts for clinical trials for the General Counsel’s Office of INC Research Inc.
- Case reviewer and investigator for the Duke Innocence Project
- American Bar Association
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Richland County Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy Class of 2015
Rate : $$$$