As an experienced business litigator, James A. Bombulie’s practice focuses on navigating real estate and commercial disputes in state and federal court as well as in arbitration.
James has a wealth of experience representing public and private real estate companies, developers, financial companies, real estate investment trusts, retailers, and other businesses in all types of real estate litigation matters, including commercial landlord-tenant disputes, commercial evictions, lease defaults, property damage claims, purchase and sale disputes, and a host of other real estate related damages, tort and injunction actions.
In addition to representing his clients in formal legal proceedings, James’s clients also rely on his knowledge of and practical approach to handling real estate disputes to assist them in traversing pre-litigation matters and to provide litigation-related negotiation advice.
James also regularly represents sophisticated companies, private equity firms, insurance companies, and lending institutions in contract and collection litigation, securities litigation, private equity litigation, investment/lending litigation, and insurance bad faith litigation. James has vast courtroom experience.
He has tried jury and non-jury trials, has handled final arbitration hearings, and regularly handles evidentiary and non-evidentiary hearings in complex real estate and business actions.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2006, magna cum laude, CALI Excellence for the Future Award (Torts); Dean’s List; Dean’s Merit Scholarship; Dean’s Certificate of Achievement (Torts and Civil Procedures); University of Miami Business Law Review
- B.A., Grinnell College, Political Science, 2003, Grinnell College Trustee Honor Scholarship
Bar Admissions : Florida; Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Member
Rate : $$$$