Recognized by Chambers USA for his “practical experience, knowledge of the law and the courts, and a business-centric approach to advising clients,” James S. Bramnick devotes his practice to representing management in all aspects of labor and employment law.
Over a four decade career, Jim has represented employers in litigation, including jury trials in employment discrimination cases in federal and state court, provided day-to-day preventive counseling for clients, conducted “how-to-avoid” training sessions for supervisors, and advised companies during reorganizations.
Jim is annually ranked by Chambers USA, a fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, and Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Labor and Employment Law. He is a past chair of the Labor and Employment Section of The Florida Bar.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1974, cum laude, University of Miami Law Review, Member, 1973-1974 and Digest Editor, 1974
- B.S., University of Bridgeport, 1972, cum laude
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia; Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Lex Mundi Global Labor and Employment Practice Group, Chair-Emeritus
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Member
- Academy of Florida Management Attorneys, Member
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers and Labor and Employment Law Section, Member; Past Chairman of Labor and Employment Law Section, 1986-1987; Past Member of the Executive Council of the Labor and Employment Law Section, 1981-1996
- Labor & Employment Section of Florida Bar, Past Chair, 1986-1987
Rate : $$$