James C. Grant has over 30 years of experience representing clients in complex commercial litigation and class actions, including appeals in the Washington Supreme Court, federal circuit courts, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
His practice focuses on internet businesses and websites in cases across the country, handling several high-profile actions concerning free speech, state regulatory efforts, privacy, and consumer, marketing, and business practices.
Jim formerly was vice president and chief litigation counsel for AT&T Wireless, and he also has extensive experience in litigation and dealings with government authorities concerning telecommunications, tax, and technology issues.
- Of Counsel, Stokes Lawrence P.S., Seattle
- Vice President and Chief Litigation Counsel, AT&T Wireless Services Inc., Redmond, Wash.
- Partner, Bogle & Gates PLLC, Seattle
Professional & Community Activities:
- Columbia Legal Services
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Habitat for Humanity
- Northshore Youth Soccer Association
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1984, with high honors
- Washington Law Review
- B.A., Business Administration, Washington State University, 1981, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$