James C. Long, Jr. is a highly respected New York attorney with a distinguished career advocating on behalf of asbestos victims. He is dedicated and focused when working on asbestos-related cases for Belluck & Fox, LLP and his results speak to his professionalism and knowledge in litigating these challenging lawsuits.
Mr. Long has also handled asbestos cases before courts in Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, New Hampshire and New Mexico.
Before entering private practice, Jim served as an Assistant District Attorney in Philadelphia, where he once served as Acting Chief of the Homicide Unit.
- Dickinson School of Law, 1975.
- Villanova University, B.S.
- $16.25 million verdict in 2008 against Kerr Corp., a dental tape supply company. This case opened a new path to justice in asbestos litigation and Jim was recognized for his work by inclusion in the prestigious 2009 edition of the Legal 500 Series.
- $37 million verdict in 2007 against Robert A. Keasbey Company, a former insulation contractor that distributed asbestos products in the New York metropolitan area.
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, the New Your State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association of Justice
- Admitted to practice in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania and before the following U.S. District Courts: the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Eastern, Southern and Northern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey.
Rate : $$$