A lifelong Detroiter, James Warr has been a consumer bankruptcy attorney since 1992. He received degrees from Michigan State University and the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. He established his law firm, James C. Warr & Associates, in 1995. The firm is an active member in many professional Associations.
Over the years the firm has successfully represented thousands of clients in Chapter 7 and 13 cases across Metro Detroit. Our office has an extremely high success rate with respect to confirming (obtaining approval of) Chapter 13 Plans. In the last 4 years, 100% of our Chapter 13 clients had their Plans confirmed by the Bankruptcy Court. In a 2003 study of the docket of one of the local Bankruptcy Judges, we were one of just two firms with a 100% confirmation rate.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Michigan, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1994
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees, Member
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association of Detroit, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- National Organization of Consumer Advocates
Rate : $$$