James Christopher Lombardo works at Woodward Pires & Lombardo.
- Represent clients in family laws matters through all aspects of a case, including negotiation, mediation, litigation and appeal of such issues as divorce, paternity, child support, financial support issues and relocation
- Draft and defend prenuptial, postnuptial and marital settlement agreements
- Negotiate and litigate alimony, child custody and child support matters
- Enforcement and modification of agreements
- Civil trial practice
- Florida State University, Juris Doctorate, 1983
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, cum laude, 1980
Bar Admission : Florida, 1983
- Collier County Bar Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- The Florida Bar
Community Activities :
- Children’s Museum of Naples, Board of Directors
- Scoutmaster, 2000-present
- North Naples Fire Commission & Rescue, Chairman, 2015
- Friends of the Collier County Museum, President, 1989-1997
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney James Christopher Lombardo & Woodward Pires & Lombardo can handle?
Woodward Pires & Lombardo can handle cases related to laws concerning Personal Injury, Family, Divorce, Child Custody, Securities & Investment Fraud. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Woodward Pires & Lombardo located?
How much would it cost to hire Woodward Pires & Lombardo?
James Christopher Lombardo lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are James Christopher Lombardo reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on James Christopher Lombardo lawyer profile listing.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates
Munawar & Hashmat, LLP