James C. Crowley is an associate in the firm’s labor and employment practice. Mr. Crowley’s practice focuses on labor and employment litigation and strategic advice. He represents and advises clients in a range of industries, including communications, sports, energy, construction, media, retail, financial services, hospitality and entertainment.Before joining the firm, Mr. Crowley served as a law clerk for Judge Jerome A. Holmes of the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and previously for Justice Peter J. Maassen of the Alaska Supreme Court.
- defending an entertainment company against an NLRB enforcement action before the United States Court of Appeals
- counseling an entertainment company in an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission directed investigation
- persuading an NLRB regional director to withdraw unfair-labor-practice charges filed by former employees against a construction company
- counseling a communications company and a professional sports league in negotiating collective bargaining agreements.
- defending a communications company in two phases of a National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) trial involving more than 20 unfair-labor-practice charges
- representing an energy company in a state occupational safety and health regulatory investigation and citation action
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 2014
- A.B., Georgetown University, 2008
- U.S.C.A., 10th Circuit
- Alaska Supreme Court
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$